Past blog hops and challenges

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Suddenly Spring Challenge

Michelle Mach is sponsoring a Spring Challenge.  (Here is a link to her original post Suddenly-Spring-Challenge)  If you were lucky enough to get one of her pre-made bracelets, you were to use it to make something springy.  I wanted to keep it as a bracelet as it actually fit my wrist (which is smaller than most).  So I added some ladybug charms in spring colors, gold butterflies, and some gold leaves.  It was challenging to get the charms on.  I used two different sized jump rings, a large one to go on the elastic itself and a smaller one to hang the chanrm.  I mixed gold and silver as I wanted to keep this and I prefer gold.

I think I met the challenge.  I am pleased with the bracelet.  Please let me know what you think.

Added 3/13/12

Blog Hop Participants
Please visit all the participating blogs.  This is a great group of designers and you're sure to get some  inspiration for spring (which, by the way, starts March 20th)!


Michelle - Beads & Books [Hostess]

Andrew - The Writing & Art of Andrew Thornton

Charlie - Clay Space

Christa - Adventures of One Beady Woman

Dita - Alankarshilpa

Donetta - Simply Gorgeous

Erin - Erin Siegel Jewelry

Heather - As I Bead It

Jean - Snap Out of It Jean - There's Beading to Be Done!

Karen - Over the Moon Design

Kate - We Can Make That At Home

Kay - Palm Coast Art

Kim - CianciBlue

Kristina - Wild Roses and Blackberries

Linda - Lindy's Designs

Lisa - Pine Ridge Treasures

Marlene - Amazing Designs by Marlene

Michelle - Reverie & Revival

Pam - The Crazy Creative Corner

Pamela - Someday Beads

Renetha - Lamplight Crafts

Sharyl - Catchenthesun

Terry - Pink Chapeau Vintage Jewelry

Therese  - Therese's Treasures

Thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn


2 comments:

  1. It's very clever how you added the charms! I know what you mean about the bracelet--it fit me perfectly, too! I like the bright look of the gold and the cute ladybugs. Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. The bracelet was kind of nice. If I was more of a jewelry wearer, I would have wanted to keep it too. Last time I was in Michaels though, they were still selling them for anyone who may want another.

    ReplyDelete