Past blog hops and challenges

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Upcoming blog hop - 4th Challenge of Color

Erin Prais-Hintz over at Treasures Found Blog issued the challenge to join her for the 4th annual Challenge of Color blog hop on December 2, 2013. 

I was thinking that this would be pretty simple on my part - Erin would issue a color palette and I would make something following her colors.  But no, Erin decided that this year she would be doing the challenge differently.  (I should have known, she has never done her other challenges the same way twice.) 

She gave us two options:

1. The Simple Challenge - go to Colourlovers.com and chose a palette from the ones that they already have on file or

2. The Twist Challenge - go to Colourlovers.com and make your own palette by searching the colors and making a palette or

There should have been a 3. go to Colourlovers.com and make your own palette by making your own colors and naming a palette.  This was the way I did it.  Not exactly following the rules but I kinda of like my colors.

The reveal is Monday, December 2, 2013.  I have to get crackin' to get my piece done by the deadline.  Come back on Monday to see my piece and the list of the other blog hoppers to see what we have created.

Carolyn,

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment