Past blog hops and challenges

Sunday, July 15, 2012

International Society of GLASS Beadmakers bazaar

Looking for a ride along partners to the International Society of GLASS Beadmakers 2012 Gathering Bead Bazaar on July 28, 2012, 10am to 5pm, in Bellevue, WA at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue.

I live in Olympia and would be willing to meet others interested in going to the Bazaar so that we can ride together.  Parking is supposed to be free and entrance to the bazaar is $5.00 per person.

If you view my previous blog for today about the Puget Sound Bead Festival, my first purchase was from some of the ladies that will be at the show.  There were several others that I met at the Whole Bead Show in Lynnwood that are also going to be there.

Just leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment