Past blog hops and challenges

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Puget Sound Bead Festival

 Friday was a successful day of purchasing beads.  I came away happy with my purchases.  I bought lampwork beads, vintage lucite, and polymer clay beads.  I even thought about going back on Saturday or Sunday but there are a couple of more bead sales coming up, so decided against it.  Will just work with what I bought.



The welcome sign







My first purchase of the day - Lampwork beads made by Washington lampworkers



 
My next stop was at the booth right next door for some matching lampwork rondells and spacers from an Oregon lampworker

Another lampwork bead purchase - another Washington artisan
 
Polymer clay flowers





My biggest purchase of the day - vintage lucite beads from Trinkets by T - another Washington based seller



Thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment