Past blog hops and challenges

Friday, November 15, 2013

Autumn 2013 Bead Design Challenge!

I just sent in my entry for Bead Happily Ever After's Autumn 2013 Bead Design Challenge!  The theme this year was “Break Out of Your Color Comfort Zone”!  All you had to do was make something with at least two itmes that you purchased from their etsy store etsy bead shop.

If you have ever read my blog, you will have seen that I tend to make things in my favorite color range which are the autumn/fall colors of orange, brown, yellow with some green and red thrown in.  This time I didn't use any of my favorite colors unless you count the gold chain and gold bead caps.


I used lapis blue spacers as the focal with moonglow blue rounds and moonglow white tubes.  I plan to wear this with either a blue or red shirt and blue jeans.  I just need to get a set of earrings made.



I need to improve my photography skills as it is much prettier in person.  I sent in the middle picture as only one picture was allowed.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are always welcome.

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, I love your necklace and I really hope you don't mind (I know how hard it is to take good pictures) but I think the first photo is the best. Good luck with the contest. Ana

    ReplyDelete