Past blog hops and challenges

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I got my bead soup

I got my bead soup and I love it.

My soup partner is Billi R.S. Rothove and she sent me a delicious soup.


Painted Wooden beads in the top of the picture and vintage Wooden Spacers in the bottom part of the picture

   Hemitite beads in triangles and discs along with a mix of rounds and 2mm beads and small bugle beads

A Jaspar Obsidian donut and black glass spacers

 Antique cloisonne beads

Lampwork beads in a dark green with green lampwork spacers

4 lacquered badgers and red antique trading beads


Billi has certainly given me a lot to work with.  I am already percolating ideas in my head and everyone will have to wait to see what I come up with.

Big reveal is Saturday May 2, 2014.  Please be sure to come back to see what I have made.

I am also participating in several other blog hops for the month of April.  The A-Z Challenge is for the entire month.  Each day you write about something that starts with the assigned letter of the alphabet.  I hope to make it through the entire month.  Please come back on Tuesday April 1 to see what I am blogging about.

I am also participating in the The Color of Dreams Blog Hop on Sunday, April 6 and Andrew Thorton's Deep Waters Challenge on Thursday, April 24.
Thank you for stopping by.

Carolyn

1 comment: