Here is a look at the beads that Andrew included in the kit.
Lots and lots of seed beads
Two different sets of sparkly rondells, some linen cording, a tube of cylinder seed beads, a pair of ammonite shell beads and some discs.
The mystery component that Andrew made - a lovely seahorse pendant.
Even though we were given an extra week to make our projects, I have one project completed and one half done. I made a necklace pendant with some of the seed beads and attached it to some ribbon.
The next piece will be a three strand necklace basically as below
with the mystery component as the pendant.
I intend to make matching earring for each of the necklaces. This still leaves me with lots of beads, so I will be making some additional projects with the beads and will let you know when they are completed.
Be sure to come back on Saturday, May 10th, to see what I made with my Bead Soup.
Thanks for stopping by.