Past blog hops and challenges

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow, challenge and inventory

Today has been an at home day.  Olympia was hit with snow and then an ice storm so work was cancelled today.  Maybe for tomorrow also because as of this afternoon there was no power in the building.  The emergency line said to call back between 8:30 and 9am to see if they will be open or not.

The trees in my front yard have not fared well in this storm.  Both of them have cracked limbs with one leaning down on the street.  It is still passable but will need to be removed.  My brother said he might be able to come over tomorrow and see about getting it moved.

I added a link to a challenge that I think I will try.  The Do-Over Challenge.  Has anyone ever done that one?  If so, how did you like?

Have been working on my inventory and pricing again today.  Have probably a good 30 or more pieces that I need to inventory and price.  This year I am not going to wait until my sales start to start pricing items.

Thanks for stopping by.  Once the weather is better I will be taking pictures of the items that I am pricing now.  If it doesn't clear up soon, I think I might start showing items that I have made in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment