Past blog hops and challenges

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sunset at the Beach


Sunset at theBeach

Finally got a picture downloaded.  Not sure what I did but am glad to have one to talk about.  This set was one that I did for a challenge on the Operation Tackle That Bead Stash! facebook page.  Wasn't able to get a picture done in time to send it in.

The pendant and Mother-of-Pearl beads are from Michael's, orange and white stripe beads are from a mix that I got at JoAnn's, and the orange beads and silver spacers are from Shipwreck Beads.  It has an adjustable three ring toggle clasp.  Earrings are just simple drop earrings.

What do you think?  Would you like to see more than one picture of each set that I make?  I usually do a full length shot like at the left, a close-up of the focal, a close-up of the earrings, and a picture of the clasp.

Thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment