Past blog hops and challenges

Friday, July 6, 2012

Bead soup has arrived!!

My soup has arrived!  My beading partner is Beti Horvath of the Stringing Fool blog.  She sent me some gorgeous beads.  Here is the package as it came out of the envelope.



Beti packaged everything in small plastic bags.

A jasper donut that is bluish green, flourite beads, green aventurine chips, medium blue pearls, some brass bead caps, some brass wire swirls, and two clasps, one that Beti made and a brass hook and eye clasp.


A closer look at the donut and the pearls, I wonder if they will go together?



Or maybe the aventurine chips and the flourite rounds will go with donut?


What do you think?

Thaks, Beti, for the gorgeous beads and the challenge to make something with them.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to come back for the reveal on July 28th.

Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so relieved to hear they made it. Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set out.NO about me info.... Thanks Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun soup. I just can't decide though. . .I'm sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete