Past blog hops and challenges

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

After the Bead Soup Blog Hop reveal

It has been several days since the big Bead Soup Blog Hop reveal date number 1 for the blog hop that Lori Anderson of Pretty Things hosted this past Saturday.  I was part of this reveal with 100 other beaders.  I have visited a few of the other bloggers that made something this reveal and everyone did a super, super job.

Here is a link to my bead swap partner's blog, the Stringing Fool, so you can see what she made from the beads that I sent.

I also want to thank everyone for their generous comments regarding my designs and especially the jasper donut.  The making of the pendant was something that I thought about and played around with.  I am glad that it turned out so well.  Thank you again for your wonderful comments.

Thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment