Past blog hops and challenges

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bead Soup Blog Party beading partner

I found out last week who my beading partner for the 8th Bead Soup Blog Party was. 


She is listed as a visual artist and lives in the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee.  She has been making her craft since 2001.  She has has been blogging since May 2010 showing off her beautiful creations.  She writes about her processes while making items with polymer clay.  She has an Etsy shop where she sells her items while having the most fun.


She is Billi R.S. Rothove of the blog Artist at Work.


Please visit her blog and see the items that she has created.  Billi has already sent her beads out and I hope to have them by next week.


Thanks for stopping by.


Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn,
    I've come across these words before bead soup. Not knowing what is meant by it. I think I might have the just of it, but not sure.

    ReplyDelete