Past blog hops and challenges

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Patriot Day Red, White, and Blue Blog Hop reveal

Today is the day for the reveal of Patriot Day red, white, and blue blog hop.  I made several pieces.  The easiest ones to make were the red, white, and blue seed bead ones.  These just kinda of flowed.  I made a memory wire bracelet using the beads in the red, white and blue pattern.


I then made some hoop earrings.


I struggled a little with the next piece.  I had purchased several of these red, white, and blue pendants a couple of years ago.  I never felt I had the right combination of beads and I am not sure that this picture shows it off well.  I put a bead cap on the pendant along with red and blue jade beads and the white seed beads,  I then strung the beads.  This is a fairly short necklace so I used a toggle clasp with an extender.


I then made two different earring pairs to go with this necklace.




Thank you for stopping by.  I have two blog hops next week, one on Thursday, September 18 and another on Saturday, September 20.  Please be sure to come back and see what I have made.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment