Past blog hops and challenges

Thursday, February 2, 2012




Here is a picture of my January Challenge entry at Operation Tackle That Bead Stash.  We were to create something beaded using just white and black beads.  Findings did not count as a color.  If you used/made a square of any type you earned bonus points.

Here is a link to all the entries and there were over 37 of them: http://tacklethatbeadstash.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-challenge-and-winner-is.html  I just love the first entry from Janice, the white rose set.  About half way down the page are two sets made by my friend Ev.  At times our styles are very similar and other times she is more adventurous then me.  My entry is second from the end.  (I just copied the picture that I sent them.)  Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn, I stopped by to let you know I'd love to link to you! Just send me the link or the photo if you'd like when you've finished it!

    ReplyDelete