Past blog hops and challenges

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Deep Waters Challenge reveal postponed

Just a quick note that the reveal date for the Deep Waters Challenge has been pushed out to May 8.  Please be sure to come back then to see what I and those others involved in the challenge have created.

Here are some pictures of what the ingredients are for the creations.  I have one necklace completed and another in process along with plans for some earrings.




Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit the Blogging A to Z Challenge posts that I have created.

You are also invited to come back on Saturday, May 3 for the reveal of the 8th annual Bead Soup Blog Party.

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. You have received beautiful beads, especially the seahorse pendant that I find stunning. I'll come back to see your designs.
    Have a great day.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete