Past blog hops and challenges

Friday, February 10, 2012

Many Beading Challenges

Sorry I have not posted anything this week.  It was one of those hectic weeks. 

Completed two different necklace and earring sets for two different Valentine's Day challenges.  Will post those on Tuesday when they will appear on the sponsor's websites.  Really excited about the designs as they both are a little out of my comfort zone.

I was also able to get in on Michelle Mach's Suddenly Spring Challenge.  Love the bracelet and it fits!!!  My wrist is so small that most bracelets fall right off.  Will have to take a picture and post it.  The challenge for this is to make it represent spring.  I can take it apart or add to it.  Not sure what I am going to do.  Be sure watch for the blog hop on March 13.

Just saw a challenge for 7000 Bracelets of Hope.  Missed this last year and certainly want to try it this year.  Will be signing up and letting everyone know when the blog hop is.

Thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment